Family Portrait Feelings

When I asked a few of my recent clients what words came to mind when they thought of me - an Amarillo photographer they said affordable, fun, energetic, and my favorite, a godsend. But when I got home I realized I don't think they were talking about me personally but more about their experience and the way they felt about their images.

Emotion Overload

One of my greatest joys in life is photographing children. Is it hard, yes! But it's worth it. Especially photographing my own children. To look back two years ago through my albums and seeing how innocent they were reminds me how fast time is going and to slow down and enjoy my time with them now. I am filled with feelings of love and joy and sometimes the satisfaction of knowing I got through some very hard times and even better ones are ahead.
With Krista Marie Design, I strive to provide the same for my clients. By offering affordable photography in Amarillo I'm giving my clients the opportunity to have the same memories and nostalgia of their own family.

While I know there are many wonderful Amarillo photographers I am proud that my clients continue to come back over and over throughout the years. Whether they need a newborn photographer, family portraits, or a wedding is coming soon. It makes me proud to know I'm the one they call.

Recently I had a session of 7 kids all under the age of 6 years old. When I first showed up I was a little worried that I was not going to provide them with the kind of experience I had hoped to give every one of my clients. But as we were getting started the grandmother turned to me and said "You're the only one I trust to make this happen. As soon as we decided to get pictures done I knew to call Krista."

Welcome to the Family

To me a family photographer should be a part of your family. They should be someone you trust with your memories. Portraits should be a priority to you and your photographer should provide you with an experience you'll love and portraits that evoke feelings of joy and nostalgia. I want to be that photographer for you.

I want you to leave your session feeling satisfied and full of excitement. The first time you see your digital images I want you to feel joy and remember how happy and fun your family is right now and the joy of knowing you'll have those memories for a lifetime. And when you share those images with your family and friends I want you to feel proud of your portraits and be showing off your awesome family to everyone.

So the next time someone drops "We need family photos done again", I hope that you'll think of me. I offer a great referral program and keep my prices affordable. Payment plans are available and I can't wait to become a part of a new family. Books are filling up fast for family portrait sessions so give me a call or shoot me a text today! Happy Wednesday y'all!
To book your session contact
Krista Orr
806.433.9035
Krista Marie Design
www.kristamariedesign.com

Comments

Popular Posts