Scripture Doodle Devotional Series


Every creative I know loves to doodle! I found this awesome devotional called Scripture Doodle. It looks like a lot of fun. I'm super excited to announce I am going to be doing a six-week devotional course based on this book. Each week there is a devotional and projects to do along together or on your own. In the class we will read through the devotional together, have open discussion, and doodle our hearts out. 

Click the link below to get your own copy!

Two ways to participate in the devotional series.

Our crafting life group meets in Amarillo, TX on Thursday evenings at Trinity Fellowship North Campus at 6:30 p.m. We will start this series October 12th. Supplies needed will be this book and your own pens or markers. You may purchase the book on your own through the link below or get your payment to me by Friday Oct 6th and I'll order you a book. 

The second option is a virtual option. I will post a video on Sunday nights weekly and walk you through the devotion for that week. I will go live on Sunday evenings at 7 pm central time starting October 15th in our facebook group Scripture Doodle Devotion With Krista. If you can't watch live you can catch the videos later at your own convenience.

Join Us!

Click on the link below to get your copy of the book and RSVP via Facebook by sending me a private message so I can add you to the group we will be doing the videos in.

Be sure to share this with your friends so they can join the fun too!!!

Comments

Popular Posts